Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I stumbled across your site after scouring the world wide ugly sweater net universe for some fugly christmas sweater inspiration

 I stumbled across your site after scouring the world wide ugly sweater net universe for some fugly christmas sweater inspiration. You see this is our group of coworkers, friends, and in years past total randoms.. 4th Annual Ugly Christmas Sweater bonanza and during our current state of down trodden economy, unemployment, bailouts, and continuing Britney Spears media coverage I want to make this event special, nay I feel obligated to make this a success and wave my ugly sweater round like a helicopta..because what else do we have when everything around us seems to be falling apart?  I will tell you what we have..friends, family, ugly sweaters, booze and therefore GOOD TIMES.  So cheers to you and your ugly sweaterness and please enjoy some years past throat chocking nylon and polyester greatness.  Cheers."

No comments:

Post a Comment